Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Time to play with things!


Wednesday morning and things are getting back to normal, Vera wore her new top and bracelet to bible study this morning.

I took my Jawstand and the new tools I got to the shop to try them out.  Right away, I found a use for the Jawstand, Bill's wife did not think anyone would want this airplane cradle, but I hauled it home any way.  One small modification and it mounted to the Jawstand just fine.  After Vera got home from bible study and we had lunch, we decided to go look at the half off Christmas decorations.  We didn't find anything at Lowe's, but at Home Depot and Walmart we ended up with quite a few things.  Walmart was a zoo, but I kind of expected that!  After a stop for gas, we headed home via the Westside Hwy. as there was lots of traffic on I5.  I edited pictures and ordered my Christmas present, did my Christmas day blog and called it a night.


No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...