Thursday, December 27, 2012

Back to Walking!

The rain held off until we finished our walk this morning!  There was even a pretty sunrise.  I spent the morning editing some more pictures and doing my blog.  I went out to the shop and decided to try one of the solar lights I got at Walmart, wouldn't you know it the one I picked up out of ten did not work right.  I love a challenge, so I opened it up and found a broken wire, then just as I got that one repaired, another broke!  I finally got it back together and put it out by the pond to test.  It was lit up later, so I did good.  I had a visit from Jeff in the afternoon, it was fun talking with a fellow modeler.  I did some more organizing in the front of the shop before calling it a day and going in to watch a little TV with Vera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...