Friday, December 21, 2012

Visitors

While waiting for John Patrik, Jackie and John to show up this morning, I worked out in the shop cleaning the North bench.  While I was talking to Barry on the phone, I saw Steve go by with a load of limbs in the pigeon wagon.  When we were done talking, Vera told me Steve and Parker were cutting on the fallen tree, so I got the camera and went down to take a few pictures.
About Noon, JP, Jackie and John showed up and had lunch with us.















Vera and I held him every chance we got, he is a cutie, it is kind of neat having a Great Grandson.  He smiled a lot for us, it was the high light of our day!  I spent the rest of the day repairing the broken hinges on Jackie's laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...