Sunday, July 17, 2011

51% Chance of rain

Saturday was spent making sure everything was in the motor home for Sunday's LCRC club picnic.  Sunday morning we were up early and headed out, arriving at the field about 8:15.
After we helped set up the club equipment, we got our area arranged.  To start I had planes sitting every where, but the drizzle never let up so they ended up under the pop up with us.
This is how things looked at 10:30, there were 42 model airplanes, 4 helicopters and 20 flyers signed in.
Bill did the cooking, in addition to Hot Dogs and Hamburgers, we had lots of good side dishes and desserts.  At 1:00 they had the raffle drawing in the heaviest rain of the day.  Because of the rain, most of the people left after that.  By the time everything was put away the rain stopped. so the few remaining flyers flew some more.  After we got home and unloaded, I was putting the motor home away when Auna told me the twins were spending the night.  I had just collected my camera from the motor home, so I went over to visit for a while.
They can sure stack these block good now, she was careful to pick out two peg blocks for the stack she was building.
I am not sure which way the Barbie Doll is going.  Just as I was leaving, they had a dancing session in the kitchen that was so funny to watch.  I had a hard time keeping my eyes open while I was watching TV.  I missed a big wreck, so Vera convinced me it was time for bed. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Apache

  I was out by the Smart Car when I saw an Apache Gunship fly by heading North.  I heard it turn and pretty soon it went by going South.  It...