Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Thanks again, Mik!

First thing this morning as I was headed out to do my exercises, I spotted a baby bunny next to the driveway.  It was so cute, I went in and got the camera for a couple of pictures.
After breakfast, I decided to mow the lawn.  After I was done with it, I ran over our trails to clean them up.  Boy was it dusty, I changed the oil and filter on the tractor when I was done and headed in for a shower and change of clothes.
After my shower, I had the left overs for lunch that Mik had sent home from Monday night's feast.  They were delicious, Thank You, Mik!!!
 It was a beautiful afternoon, I took Vera out to show her the lawn and took this picture.  The twins were outside a lot today, I went over to the swing set several times to visit.
I decided to get the camera plane out and try it from the area between Jack's and Gabe's.  The grass was too long to take off, so I had to hand launch it.  It wasn't the best launch, but we made it.  I took about 9 minutes of video and edited it down to 6 minutes and put it on Vimeo.  http://www.vimeo.com/26990510
The twins got real excited watching the plane and would point at it and say "Airplane".  Lots of fun with them around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apache

  I was out by the Smart Car when I saw an Apache Gunship fly by heading North.  I heard it turn and pretty soon it went by going South.  It...