Saturday, July 30, 2011

Saturday Flying and Phoenix's Birthday Party

I was all loaded last night and ready to head out this morning for a day of flying.  After a stop for gas and one at Subway, we got to the field about 9.  Seven other flyers showed up before the day was over and we had a great time.
I sure like my new power cord, it goes to the gray and yellow box that I hook my chargers to.  It sure beats packing a 60 pound battery out there.
Leonard and Rob had their Vortex deltas out today, I got this picture of them landing together.
After flying, I went over to Barbies for Phoenix's 9th birthday party.  I was a little late, but made it in time for some cake and ice cream.  That is Phoenix in the red shirt, he has sure grown since last time I saw him.
Van was there also and in a red shirt as well.  It may be the angle of the shot, but it looks like he may be taller than Barry (in the yellow shirt) now.  It was nice to see everyone, Bud and Barb were celebrating their 67 Anniversary.

After the big day, I was nodding off pretty early, so I did not get this done until Sunday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visiting the Dolans

  This morning when I went out to get the Smart Car so I could use the new vacuum radiator filling system I saw this little bunny.  It was a...