Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Not a good way to start the day!

I was up fairly early and did my exercises first thing, as I was cooling off, I checked my Facebook account and discovered that Vera's niece had lost her husband to the Hantavirus yesterday.  I told Vera and let the girls know.  While Vera was at bible study, I messed around on the computer and made a visit to Dianne's.
After lunch, I went out and worked on the Lancair.  I got the motor installed and all lined up.  Vera and I discussed how to tell Marie and decided to run up there.  We did not want to break that kind of news on the phone.  When we got there it turned out she had gotten a call this morning and knew already.  We visited a while and headed home through the worst cloud burst I have seen in a long time.
After we got home, I went out and got the servos and linkage hooked up in the Lancair.
This is one of our roses that I was sure we had lost last year.  It was nice to see it coming up from the roots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apache

  I was out by the Smart Car when I saw an Apache Gunship fly by heading North.  I heard it turn and pretty soon it went by going South.  It...