Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Another easy day!

Boy, did I sleep good last night!  I woke up feeling great and headed out for an hour of exercise.  Sunday I threw the football with James and Josh and I did not have one bit of soreness from it.  Maybe these exercises are helping.  I headed out just before Noon to visit, I went to Michelle and James' first (Mik was gone to an appointment) and we had a nice visit while James played Xbox and listened with one ear.  He doesn't miss much!  Then I went to visit Bev, Debbie and Josh, Bev was in class, Debbie was in Vancouver and Josh was not home, so I left the CD of Debbie's Graduation party slide show on the porch.  After a stop at Suburban Propane to fill a motor home tank and a stop at Sears for a mower oil filter, I headed home for a Prime Rib lunch that Mik had saved for me.  I warmed it up and had some potato salad with it, talk about a great lunch, that was it.  I worked on the the Lancair several times today and watched a podcast about radio control this afternoon.
This evening I went to the NASA site to check on the Atlantis's mission.  If you have never been there, it is great, with some nice high resolution pictures (like the one above) of each day that you can download.  This picture is over the Bahamas as it approached the ISS for docking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apache

  I was out by the Smart Car when I saw an Apache Gunship fly by heading North.  I heard it turn and pretty soon it went by going South.  It...