Thursday, July 7, 2011

Windy Trip

This morning, it was off to the Lacey Costco to get supplies for Debbie's party.  On the way up we stopped to see Vera's sister and had a real nice visit.
We got to talking over old times and one of our favorite stories was brought up by Marie, we were surprised when she saw the event the same way we did.  It was also a big surprise for me when she got 3 calls on her cell phone while we were there.  When we left Marie's, we gave Barry a call and made arrangements to look at his new floor before we went out to lunch.
The kitchen looks really nice.  I think we will use the same type of wood in our kitchen.
Barry got his computer out and showed Vera and I the before and after pictures of the house as he has been remodeling it.  They made some major changes and it really looks great!  After that, we went to lunch at Farrelli's and had nice visit.  Then it was off to Costco, Barry had to go there also, so we followed him on a route we had never taken before.  After shopping and filling up with gas ($3.669) we headed home.  All day, the wind had been blowing fairly hard and always a cross wind, so I really had to pay attention to my driving.  The day sure seemed to fly by in a hurry,  I was surprised when it was 3:30 as we started home.  Now for a nice quiet evening of Wipeout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apache

  I was out by the Smart Car when I saw an Apache Gunship fly by heading North.  I heard it turn and pretty soon it went by going South.  It...