Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I got lots done today!

I got lots of maintenance done on my planes today!  I changed out a receiver in the SE-5A that was glitching like mad on Sunday, repaired the covering on the Stuka where I dropped a screwdriver through it, got new batteries put into my radio controlled sky diver and got the spinner fixed on the new Lancair.  It seems like I did a few other things, but they must not have been as important as the airplanes.
The twins are spending lots of time outside and want to be in the big swings now. It went great until Ava let go with one hand to wipe her nose, she held on with the other as she slid off the seat, so it was an easy fall.
Right after I took this picture, Ava patted the seat and wanted me to sit by her, so I got up there with her.  She seemed to like the company and showed off by running over and playing with the steering wheel.  She stood up and looked over the rail at the Harper and Rielee swinging and had a big laugh about the new view.  It was a nice relaxing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apache

  I was out by the Smart Car when I saw an Apache Gunship fly by heading North.  I heard it turn and pretty soon it went by going South.  It...