Monday, July 11, 2011

A day of Rest!

We took it pretty easy today, no mail run or anything like that.   I did put the Pop-Up shades and a couple of chairs back into the motor home.
I heard the twins outside so I hustled out to watch them on the slide.  I had been trying different settings on the camera last night and forgot to set it back, so all the pictures and movies today were really dark!  I had the camera set to under expose 3 stops.  I opened a couple in Photoshop and lightened them up, but they don't look as good as they would with correct exposure.
Harper rolling the ball down the slide, then she would want it handed back by Grandma.  Steve had removed one step out of the ladder so they can not get up there unattended.  Seeing Ava do the hop-scotch was really a treat.  We had leftovers for just about every meal and snack today, Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apache

  I was out by the Smart Car when I saw an Apache Gunship fly by heading North.  I heard it turn and pretty soon it went by going South.  It...