Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Climbers

"Early to bed, Early" to rise is true, I was wide awake at 6 this morning after going to bed early last night.  I finally gave up trying to go back to sleep and went out and exercised for an hour.  After breakfast, I watered the flowers for the hot day ahead.  Then I started working on the B-36 wiring.
By the time I quit, the motors were all wired, the speed controls programmed, the motor rotation checked and one aileron servo installed.  I did manage to touch the covering with a hot soldering iron and burn a small hole in it.  It is on the bottom where it will hardly show when patched.  The twins are up for the night and I got to watch them play by their pool for awhile this afternoon.  This evening they came into the shop for a short visit.  Harper loaded my hand up with rocks before she left.  I noticed they were going down the big slide, so I headed over to watch the excitement.
Ava coming down the slide, they would run right around to the ladder and head up again.
They were laughing and squealing, loving it.  It sure kept Steve, Dianne and I busy monitoring the ladder, taking pictures and catching them.  Ava did not want any help on the ladder, she would wave her hands toward me and say "No No!".  Once they were both going up at the same time, that sure kept me on my toes.  It was sure fun to watch, the highlight of my day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I am visit at your blogs and see. Your blogs are very nice. I am impressed from your services. Some services like as Digital servo are useful in every electronic products.

    ReplyDelete

Apache

  I was out by the Smart Car when I saw an Apache Gunship fly by heading North.  I heard it turn and pretty soon it went by going South.  It...