Tuesday, January 7, 2014

This is Nice!

I saw this body for my Trex 500 on sale for $59.95 during the year end sales and it showed up today.  I am impressed, it is really nice and very little needs to be done to mount it to the helicopter.  We walked this morning and I did a little work on the Dirty Birdy before heading to Longview for the model club meeting this evening.  I stopped by Debbie's with the guarantee for Josh's Christmas present and had a nice visit with her.  Then I stopped by Mik, Michelle and James' to drop off a check.  I got to spend about  20 minutes and had a great time getting caught up with them.  I went early to the meeting and had their Swiss steak dinner, not bad, but Vera's cooking is better.  The meeting was only about 30 minutes, so I was home by eight and settled into my chair for the rest of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...