Friday, January 3, 2014

Planting Time

Boy did I sleep good last night!  I unloaded a few things out of the motor home, worked on the Sikorsky a little and then planted a bunch of trees Vera had removed from the flower beds.  We put a couple where a tree had blown over last winter and wandered around planting the others where ever we could find room.
Mik brought up the old instrument panel off the Maxima that James will be driving.  The speedometer had quit working, he got a replacement and it does not work either.  I took this picture of the back so I could get everything back in the right spot as I reassembled it.
I took it all a part, re-soldered some connections, cleaned the circuit board, coated it with CorrosionX, cleaned all the connections and put it back together.  Mik will have to try it in the car to see if I did any good.
We found out from Bev that John Patrik was coming to visit tomorrow, so Vera made a batch of peanut butter cookies to serve.  There was a couple that got broken that I got and they are tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...