Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Years Flying

 
We headed to the LCRC field at 8 this morning, when we got there, Dick, the club president was already there and had a couple of flights in.  I did my first flight of 2014 with the little Spitfire, Dick took this picture of me flying and several of the Corsair, Thank You Dick!
Here I am packing the Corsair out for it's first flight, it flew great and lands very nicely.  We had 19 people out today and lots of flying went on.  I decided there was no way I could fly all the planes I had brought (24), so I ended up flying eleven of them and flew a couple twice, so I got in 13 flights on my planes.  I test flew a couple of planes, so my total for the day was 16.  Ken and May brought warm cinnamon rolls that were really a hit.  It was a nice day, the sun came out about 9 and it got up to 55, before the clouds rolled in at 3, the temperature dropped 6 degrees in about 30 minutes and we all left.
The views were great today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...