Sunday, January 12, 2014

Looking Good!

This morning Vera went to bible classes before church, I was downloading some plans I located on the internet and got tired of doing it.  The thread has about 900 pages in it and I have only looked at 100.  I went to the shop to put the graphics that came yesterday onto the Corsair.  The shop was cold yet, the thermostat had just started warming the shop up, so I went back in and changed clothes so I could go to church.  It was a nice service and I got to visit with a couple of people afterwards.  I watched the Panthers/49ers game until half time, got bored with it, so I went out and put on the graphics.  The small 122s did not come with the set I got, so I got out my small vinyl cutter.  That is when I discover that I did not have the right font in my laptop.  After some searching online, I got Amarillo USAF font downloaded and installed.  The cutting of the numbers went really well and I made two sets just in case I messed up installing them (which I did).  I went out, got them all applied, brought it in the house to show Vera and take a picture for the blog.  Then I sat down and zipped through the Chargers/Bronco's game, no surprises there.  I deleted the second half of the Panthers/49ers game as I had seen the outcome online.  It was a nice relaxing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...