Wednesday, January 15, 2014

I am getting tired of sanding!

It was after lunch before I made it to the shop today, I must have been dreading the sanding.  It took a couple of hours, but I finally got the filler sanded down.  Then I spotted a couple of low spots in the wood and filled them.  More sanding on that, then spotted a few more places to fill, after a little more sanding it is finally ready to cover.  I took a break from the wing and did some clean up around the lazy susan for the power tools.  There was stuff laying everywhere and it was impossible to turn.  I had it looking pretty good and my legs were getting tired from all the standing, so I walked on the treadmill until dinner time (only 15 minutes).  After dinner, I settled into my chair to prop my legs up for a bit and promptly took a nap.  I slept right through a meeting I had planned on going to.  Except for that, it was a pretty productive day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...