Sunday, January 19, 2014

I could do with a little less tension at the end.

Here is how I spent the afternoon and early evening, I had two Seahawks shirts and my Seahawks socks on, it must have worked again!  I could do with a finish that was not so close, I was thinking we were looking at a tie at best, or a loss.  I am sure glad Sherman was there when we needed him.  I got right online and ordered a new Seahawks Conference Champions tee shirt from the NFL store.  I had done a little cleanup and finished adding a magnet to the helicopter's canopy today before the game.  I made it back out this evening and put in a few minutes on the treadmill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...