Monday, January 27, 2014

Forgot one!

I had planned on putting this picture in yesterday's blog, but I forgot, this is Lynne, Robin, Laury and Bev on the loader Dad ran.
Just after breakfast, I walked up to the sink, bent over and my back suddenly hurt like crazy.  I puttered on the computer for a couple of hours with heat on it and it felt better.  I went to the shop and got the hinges for the ailerons glued into the wing and the elevator hinges glued into the stabilizer.  Then I started covering the ailerons, as you can see, I got one completely covered and it lines up pretty good.  I got the other one a little over half done before calling it a night.  We had the left over beef stew over potatoes O'Brien for dinner along with acorn squash and fish sticks, boy did it taste good!  Then I topped it off with one of the peanut butter cookies Vera made today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...