Wednesday, January 8, 2014

More heli parts!

I had a vision field test this morning at Kaiser, so we left early and dropped off the speedometer I had forgotten yesterday to Mik.  I did good on the vision field test and I was done in a little over ten minutes.  We went to lunch after that, we tried a new hamburger shop, it was OK, but not so special that we will be making a special effort to go back.  I was looking at my helicopter the other day and noticed the tail rotor blades were all chipped up.  I ordered some new ones, in the process, I found this nice all metal tail rotor assembly on sale, so I ordered it also.  It arrived today, I installed it this evening, it is going to look good with that new body.
I have also been fitting the canopy to the Dirty Birdy, it is taking lots of trimming, but I am almost there.  The paint on the fuselage turned out great, so I am almost ready to do the trim colors on it.  I still have not gotten the fiberglass on the center section of the wing, I keep finding little dings to repair.  One of these days, I will probably just glass it dings and all.  I love Photoshop, notice how I cropped out some of the clutter on the bench!  It is still a mess, just not quite as bad.  I hope you had a good day, I sure did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...