Thursday, January 16, 2014

Covering

No walk this morning, Pastor Pam was sick and Vera had a doctor's appointment so we decided to skip it today.  I was due for my monthly blood test, so we had plenty to do, after we were both done, we scheduled eye exams and managed to get them together.  After a stop at Burgerville for a Tillamook cheese burger and a chocolate hazelnut shake, we headed home.  I finally started covering the Dirty Birdy wing this afternoon.  First I put on trim strips to seal the edges.
Then I put the first piece of covering on, the hard part will be getting the other half lined up with it.  I was expecting some parts for the helicopter today, but it appears that 2 day Priority Mail can take 3 or 4 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...