Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Painting the DB

It was a chilly walk this morning, just Pastor Pam, Vera and I.  I worked on the Dirty Birdy all day, except for a trip over to see what was happening at the Robinson's.  The girls were getting ready to put on a show.  It was fun to watch, which ever one was not dancing started serving play food, plus they gave us some change to pay for it with.  I sure got a funny look from Harper when I said "That looks like enough for a hamburger at Burger King, maybe I will stick it in my pocket!".  She kept a close eye on the money after that.
I masked off the bottom of the DB fuselage and sprayed it this evening, after letting it cure for an hour, I pulled the masking tape and it turned out pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...