Tuesday, December 31, 2013

An Early Night!

Our last walk of 2013, it was a nice morning and we really enjoyed our walk.
Every morning we go by a backyard with this bell in it and we speculate about where it is from.
Here we are at the end of our last walk.  After the walk, we went home and I started loading the motor home for my annual New Year's Day flying.  I decided that I would try and fly as many planes in one day as I could.  I moved the motor home out front so it would be easier to load, charged batteries, loaded some extra planes.  I went to test the generator and it would not start, I ended up having to charge it's battery.
Before I loaded the new Corsair, I did a little test taxi around the driveway.  Vera came out while I was doing that and went right back in to get a camera for a picture.  I got the little Spitfire out and made my last flight of 2013.  We did not do much tonight, watched a little T.V., listened to fireworks around the neighborhood and hit the hay about eleven.



No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...