Wednesday, December 11, 2013

More Christmas Lights

Vera had bible study today, so I started putting up some more Christmas lights.  I had another set like the ones I put around the french doors, so I put them along the deck rail.
I had several sets of LED icicle lights that I wanted to put up on the shop.  This was the first time I had used them and they were really a pain to get untangled.  Then as I was putting them up they would get tangled again, I finally got them up and added a set of lights around the door.  I also got the oil coolers installed on the Corsair and sanded down the first coat of primer on the Dirty Birdy.  After I filled a few spots and sanded them out, I sprayed on a second coat of primer.  I also gave the new recliner a good test this evening with a nice nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...