Monday, December 9, 2013

Busy Day!

 I got an email from Costco that Vera's Christmas present was ready to be picked up, so we headed down this morning to get it.  After we picked it up, there was no way I was going to pack it around the store, so I put it in the Blazer and we shopped for awhile.  From there, we went to the Verizon store, my phone's space bar has been acting up for several months.  I ended up with a new Samsung Galaxy S4, boy is it a lot faster!  By the time we got home and I got the picture hung, I was totally beat, so I did not go to the club meeting in Centralia, I napped in my recliner instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...