Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Amazing Phone

I put the picture of the Christmas tree by the Castle Rock Post Office on Google Cloud and it sent me this edited one with flickering lights added.  Between the new phone and Google it is pretty awesome.  I did not sleep worth a darn last night, so I felt tired all day.

We had a nice visit and lunch at the 49er with Bev.  While we were visiting with Bev, UPS showed up with my new helicopter, now I have one for the Sikorsky fuselage that I got at the swap meet!  I had a meeting that I had planned on going to this evening, but I was still tired, so I stayed home.
When Michelle and James delivered the presents the other night, this hanging was part of Vera's present.  Michelle hung it on the chimney and told Vera not to tell me so they could see how long before I noticed it.  Well, I noticed it tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...