Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Monday and Tuesday

Monday and Tuesday kind of ran together, I worked on the Corsair both days.  I got the elevators hinged, the tail wheel installed and all the linkages hooked up.  Of course, I watched Monday night football!  Tuesday morning we walked with Pastor Pam, it was a little slick in a couple of spots.  I worked on planes the rest of the day and that evening I went to Topper's for the Cowlitz Valley Radio Control Flyers meeting.  I went early and had dinner, I was too full for dessert, so I brought home a piece of their "Mile High Carrot Cake".  I ended up being elected secretary again for 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...