Friday, December 13, 2013

A nice day for a ride!

I puttered on the computer all morning, finally about noon I asked Vera if she wanted to go for a ride.  We picked up the mail and then drove down to Lions Pride Park so I could see how the phone's outdoor pictures turn out.
Then we drove down the I5 frontage road and I spotted several ponds that were still frozen, so I gave the phone another try.
Christmas cards are arriving everyday now, that means I should get to work on ours.  While I was taking pictures, the one of Vera's nativity scenes caught my eye, so I had to try getting a picture of it.
Of the four I took, I like this one best!  I put another coat of primer on the Dirty Birdy today and I finished shaping and balancing the 3 bladed prop for the Corsair.  The balancing was a test of my patience, it took several hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...