Sunday, December 29, 2013

Seahawks Win!!

I surprised Vera by showing up for church this morning, she had gone to bible study and when she came upstairs, there I was!  They had the Lutheran Men's Ensemble singing today and they were great!
The church looks so nice with all the Christmas decorations up, they had a very nice service today and it was packed because the Lutheran church members were there also.  We stayed for snacks afterwards and I got to visit with Mark a Fiber foreman that I had not seen since I retired, he was a member of the Men's Ensemble.  I also got to visit with James' piano teacher Polly, she wanted to know all about how James was doing.
OK, here I am all dressed to watch Seahawks football, it must have worked, they won!  Now I have green Seahawks socks ordered to complete the outfit!



No comments:

Post a Comment

James and CVRCF BBQ

9-18-2024   James stopped by after student teaching today.  The teacher he is working with usually finds some reason to leave James alone wi...