Tuesday, November 13, 2012

We will see if this works!

I had a physical scheduled this morning, so I did not eat breakfast in case they wanted to do fasting blood work, and they did!  The doctor's assistant is the granddaughter of  one of the first radio control flyers I met in the Longview area.  The physical went fine, no real problems.  Breakfast was high on my list when I got done with the blood work, so we went to Jack in the Box.  They have some great breakfast sandwiches.  Since we had nothing else to do, we went to the new farm store in Kelso and looked around.  Then we went to Sears as they are having a inventory liquidation, most things are just marked down 10%, not that great a sale!  The sun was coming out a little when we got home, so I decided to look at the shop roof leak.  I found a lot of moss built up around the chimney flashing, so I cleaned it off and sprayed sealer on.  The moss has started dying on the lower part of the roof from the spraying I did last week.  Now I just have to wait for some heavy rain to test my work.  My WiFi repeater came today while we were in town, so I spent the rest of the day messing with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apache

  I was out by the Smart Car when I saw an Apache Gunship fly by heading North.  I heard it turn and pretty soon it went by going South.  It...