Monday, November 12, 2012

Another Test

We were up early this morning as I had one more eye test this morning, they wanted to do a Vision Field test as a follow up to my eye test Friday.  I had time for breakfast and emails this morning, but that almost made us late, since we got involved in looking at a story.  After the test, we picked up some leak repair materials at Home Depot and headed home.   I worked on the Turbo Bee until it was time to leave for the model club meeting in Centralia, we left early so we could stop and see Marie.  She was in a great mood so we had a nice long visit until it was time for her dinner.  We had our dinner and then took a drive to kill time until the meeting.  There was a good turn out for the meeting, about 15 people showed up.  It was the nominations meeting and I got nominated for secretary, the present secretary went back to school and needs time to study.
Our friend Bob brought his new model of a Swift to the meeting, he is explaining how the slots in the wing work, Barry had a Swift at one time.  When we got home, I settled in to watch Monday Night Football.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apache

  I was out by the Smart Car when I saw an Apache Gunship fly by heading North.  I heard it turn and pretty soon it went by going South.  It...