Thursday, November 8, 2012

Wednesday and Thursday

Wednesday
Vera did not have bible study so we walked in the morning.  Vera made carrot cake afterwards, it turned out great!  The small one was gone except for one small piece by bed time.  I made a trip over to see the twins, boy are they fun to watch.  When I left there, I decided to use the mower on the maple leaves.  There were lots of them, it took me until 5:00 to get done.  I made one trip to the shop after dinner and did a little work on the Super Cub.  I spent the rest of the evening on the computer and watching TV.

Thursday
Boy was it cold on our walk today, gloves and 4 layers felt just right!  Vera made a topping for the big carrot cake this morning, that just made it better, guess what I had for lunch.  I went out to the shop after lunch, I got the Super Cub shocks finished and hung it up.  I finished fixing a dent in the J-3 and took it to the motor home.  Then I started on the Turbo Bee, I got the trim cut for the wings and put it on the right wing before calling it a night.

2 comments:

  1. I like the yellow and silver scheme Alan. Are you going to add pinstriping too? Tom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had not planned on any pinstriping, but I am going to add graphics. Alan

      Delete

Apache

  I was out by the Smart Car when I saw an Apache Gunship fly by heading North.  I heard it turn and pretty soon it went by going South.  It...