Monday, November 5, 2012

A Sunny Monday!

It was a great morning for our walk, I was trailing behind again taking pictures and got a good picture of Joanne, Vera, Vonda and the dogs.  After our walk, Vera made sandwiches and I loaded the motor home for a day of flying at Toledo.
This picture was taken right after we got set up, there were some clouds at first, but they burned off and it was a great afternoon.
I got to test fly Ken's new Astro Hog, after a few minor adjustments it flew great. We ended up having 7 club members flying today and everyone did lots of flying. I played too long one flight and had to walk out into the field to get my Cub after the battery ran down and I could not make it back to the runway, there was nothing damaged except my pride.  By 4:00 it had started cooling off, so we headed home, I unloaded the motor home and put it away, took the garbage down and came in to do this.  Now I am off to watch Monday Night Football.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apache

  I was out by the Smart Car when I saw an Apache Gunship fly by heading North.  I heard it turn and pretty soon it went by going South.  It...