Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Back to walking!

We walked this morning without getting wet, I could tell it had been a week since I walked, but I made it.  This is how the driveway looked this morning, would you believe I cleaned the leaves off it last week.  After I finished my emails, I made a trip over to Dianne's, I got invited right into the bedroom to play again, kind of neat because Dianne said I am the only adult they invite.  I laid down on the floor and said I needed a nap and covered myself with Ava's blanket, that didn't last long, she took it back.  Harper ran right over and grabbed her blanket and covered me up, then when Grandma said I needed a pillow, she gave me hers.  Before I left, the girls directed everyone to their chairs and put on a show, boy are they fun to watch!  I spent most of the day working on the Bonanza and had it all done by the time I called it a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apache

  I was out by the Smart Car when I saw an Apache Gunship fly by heading North.  I heard it turn and pretty soon it went by going South.  It...