Saturday, November 10, 2012

It is Cold!

This is what I saw this morning when I checked!
After breakfast, I went out and took some pictures of the frost, there was lots but the frost on the moss looked the most interesting.  I also tested the deck where we put the Restore, it was much less slick than the untreated deck.  I worked on the Turbo Bee today and put the trim on the fuselage.  I listened to the Mark Morris game on KEDO this afternoon, the first time I have done that in a long time.  I had to use the Ham radio with the big antenna above the shop to get KEDO.  When that was over, I followed the Castle Rock Volleyball Championship game scores on the computer, they ended up getting first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apache

  I was out by the Smart Car when I saw an Apache Gunship fly by heading North.  I heard it turn and pretty soon it went by going South.  It...