Sunday, November 18, 2012

Time to catch up!

It amazes me how the days blend into one, I know we went to Longview Thursday for an appointment, but what the heck else did I do.  After looking at Wednesday's post, I remembered that I finished up the shop porch, then decided I need to tear it apart again and strengthen one area.  I will wait for another nice day before doing that, the evening was spent watching Thursday Night Football.

Friday, after Fedex came, we decided to run to Costco and order my new glasses.  After I got that taken care of and since we had not walked for several days, we decided to walk every aisle in the store.  Well, we did not hit all of them, the cart got full first!  I spent the rest of the day learning my new camera and watching TV.

Saturday
I love taking pictures of these old buildings, nature is winning again, this barn is on the way to Pe Ell.  We were headed up there because friend and modeler Bill passed away last week and Donna was selling his stuff and wanted it to go to club members.  Leonard and Audrey were there also and we had a nice time looking at things and remembering our times with Bill.
 I ended up buying four planes, the Facetmobile and Mario should really be interesting to get flying right.  Bill brought lots of unusual planes to the field and had me test fly them, but I had never seen these two.  I had test flown both the Bonanza and the Mosquito for him.  After we got home, I spent some time seeing what I needed to do to these new projects and hinging the last elevon on the Turbo Bee.  Vera and I spent the evening watching several recorded programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visiting the Dolans

  This morning when I went out to get the Smart Car so I could use the new vacuum radiator filling system I saw this little bunny.  It was a...