Sunday, November 25, 2012

One for Mik, one for James, two for me!

We were invited down to Mik, Michelle and James' for a turkey dinner and pumpkin pie today.  The turkey was great, cooked on the Traeger along with our favorite asparagus.  Mik  had made mashed potatoes and gravy, the best I have had for a while.  When it came time for the pie, I ended up having two of the four pieces that are missing.  We had a nice time, visiting and watching football.  When we left, Mik sent two pieces of pie home with me, Yum!  Earlier in the day, I made a trip over to Steve and Dianne's and heard all about their computer adventure this weekend, Funny!  I spent the rest of the day  working on planes and did some cleaning in the shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apache

  I was out by the Smart Car when I saw an Apache Gunship fly by heading North.  I heard it turn and pretty soon it went by going South.  It...