Sunday, November 11, 2012

What was that?

The first thing I did this morning was mix up some paint for the canopy of the Turbo Bee, then I spent most of the morning looking for my airbrush, I have two and couldn't find either one!  I noticed the paint I had mixed had seperated into two parts while I was hunting, so I decided to just paint it silver.  I was just finishing covering one of the elevons for the Turbo Bee and I walked over to check the pellet supply in the stove when I got hit on the head by something.  When I found the wet spot on my head, I did some looking around and there was a leak where the stove pipe goes through the roof.  Not wanting to do anything while it was raining, I put a plastic bin under it and finished the elevon.  When I was done, I looked around and found another leak.
I had checked this out while spraying for moss the other day, so I know where it is coming from.  When the rain lets up, you know what I will be doing!  I watched the Seahawks win, then sprayed a coat of clear on the canopy.  By then enough of Sunday Night Football was recorded that I could skip commercials, so I came in and watched it.  I made one more run to the shop to check on how much water was in the bin, there was only a couple of tablespoons, so maybe things swelled up and it quit?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apache

  I was out by the Smart Car when I saw an Apache Gunship fly by heading North.  I heard it turn and pretty soon it went by going South.  It...