Friday, November 23, 2012

Black Friday

Every Black Friday for many years, I have met Mik, Michelle and James for breakfast and to rescue James from the rest of Black Friday Shopping.  We met at Shari's this morning and I got to hear all about their shopping adventure.  Then James and I came home and settled into the computer room for a day of Xbox.  As is normal for me, I did terrible the few games I played, about 11:30 we went down and rented the new Black Ops game.  James had a great time playing it with his buddies.  We took one break and went over to  Steve and Dianne so James could visit.  You can see in the picture James is multitasking, Xbox, phone handy for texts and wireless head set so he could talk to his friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apache

  I was out by the Smart Car when I saw an Apache Gunship fly by heading North.  I heard it turn and pretty soon it went by going South.  It...