Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sunday Flying at Toledo

I missed Saturday, not much went on here. Bev and Debbie stopped by with sad news, Debbie's Granny Karen had passed away. She had a massive heart attack Thursday and never recovered from it.

We were off to the flying field about 8:30 this morning. We were the first ones there and the wind was still fairly light so I put a flight on the new glider. It flew great! I only had to make a couple of small adjustments to the transmitter trims.

I made one flight on the camera plane. The club president Dick Anderson took these pictures of it and me. Here is a link to a short video I uploaded from today.
http://vimeo.com/21900923

After the flight, I am taking the batteries and camera out. I had a good day, 8 flights! It was a little windy and cold, in fact Vera said her fingers got too cold to knit, so I gave it up about 2 PM and after the guys helped me load the club lawn mower, we headed home. I did a little work on the club mower after I got things put away at home. So far I have found a bad solenoid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vera's Birthday

 Vera and I started the day with breakfast at the Oasis, it was very good and I ended up bringing half of mine home. James came up about an ...