Monday, April 18, 2011

Sunday flying at LCRC

The sun was just coming through the trees and fog as I went to get the motor home out Sunday morning.
Between the house and shop I spotted a bunny and took a picture of it, then I spotted this one and took a couple more pictures. I headed out at 8:00 to get a sandwich at Subway and then on to the field. I was the first one there and got all set up before anyone else arrived. I had a good day of flying. Seven other flyers showed up and we all enjoyed the sunshine. In the afternoon some showers came through that stopped the flying for a few minutes. I ended up getting 12 flights in so I was happy!

When a plane comes back in a bag, you know it is a bad crash. Rob, the one in the middle was test flying a new plane and it was tail heavy. You will notice everyone is smiling, it is the attitude you have to have to enjoy the hobby because crashes will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vera's Birthday

 Vera and I started the day with breakfast at the Oasis, it was very good and I ended up bringing half of mine home. James came up about an ...