Monday, April 11, 2011

Sunday, Silly Me!

When I said I hadn't taken any pictures Saturday, I completely forgot about taking a bunch of the animals North of the house that morning

Two bunnies were running all over the yard and driveway. This one would stand up and look all around.

There were at least 4 chipmunks out there, boy are they fast!

The chipmunks and this squirrel were looking for black sunflower seed dropped by the birds.

The Stellar Jay figured out how to get some seeds from this feeder.
I spent most of the day looking for some files to send to Ainsley for a paper she has to write. I finally found what I was looking for in an old hard drive. It takes a while to go through a Tera bit of data when parts of it are on different drives and computers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vera's Birthday

 Vera and I started the day with breakfast at the Oasis, it was very good and I ended up bringing half of mine home. James came up about an ...