Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Big doings at the Bird Feeders!


Monday was an active day around bird feeders. Once I saw 4 Chipmunks out there. Vera saw them, plus Squirrels, Stellar Jays, a Rabbit and our normal birds. Other than a mail run which netted Vera a new book, we just puttered around home.

I finished the mower deck today, the first mandrel gave me a heck of a fight. It took two days to get it repaired. I put it back in today and repaired the other two and installed one new pulley. The next nice day it is going back under the mower.

This is the project Vera is working on. She is using the yarn Bob and Nancy gave us. Our mail run today was a bust, just one advertisement!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vera's Birthday

 Vera and I started the day with breakfast at the Oasis, it was very good and I ended up bringing half of mine home. James came up about an ...