Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Radio's and B-36

I got back to the exercises this morning. They sure get me limbered up for the day. Vera and I made a mail run about noon and hit BK for lunch. Then I worked on the B-36 until the baby sleeping sign was down. I took our Walkie-Talkies with me and had a great time with the girls. The look on their face when they heard a voice was great.

I think this is my favorite picture from today, Ava hugging the dog and holding on tight to the radio.

Auna talking to Ava. They came over to the shop later, they are getting pretty comfortable in there. They started opening cupboard doors and looking to see what was in them. Ava took the radios home when they left.
Dianne's friend Taylor had her dog with her. Auna was trying to get them to pet it, but they were being pretty cautious. The dog was enjoying it and didn't want to leave.
I finally started covering the B-36 today. That color change is scale, the nose of the real one is aluminum and some of the other sections are covered with magnesium. I finally got the air intakes on the right wing shaped today. Just the final sanding and the wing will be ready to cover. I feel like I had a pretty successful day, hope you did too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vera's Birthday

 Vera and I started the day with breakfast at the Oasis, it was very good and I ended up bringing half of mine home. James came up about an ...