Saturday, April 23, 2011

Baseball and Flying

We started our day at Roy Morse Park to watch James' first game in the Babe Ruth League. He played first base half the game and outfield for one inning. The picture is the first out of the game. He caught a big fly ball when playing in the outfield and I believe he had an RBI. Of course I was standing there watching and forgot to take a picture of that. They won the game 8 to 6 after a tense 2 out rally by the other team in the last inning. A win is a good way to start the year!
John getting his fleet ready to go. We had 5 flyers out today, kind of surprising there weren't more with the weather being so nice.

Lots of good visiting went on up by Leonard and Audrey's truck. I got in 18 flights today. John took some video of the Eurofighter that turned out pretty good. I will add a link to it once I have edited and uploaded it. We flew until it started cooling off and then stopped at the 49'er for dinner. Hope you got to enjoy the sunshine also!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vera's Birthday

 Vera and I started the day with breakfast at the Oasis, it was very good and I ended up bringing half of mine home. James came up about an ...