Tuesday, April 12, 2011

How to ruin a perfectly good day!

Waking up at 3 AM with the flu is going to ruin your day.

This is where I spent a large part of the day. About Noon I managed some Chicken Noodle soup, a little Pepsi and Vitamin Water. Vera saw the twins outside so I sent her out to take a picture. Steve was rearranging the play equipment.

They have not noticed Vera yet.

When they did, one ran to Grandma and the other one froze at the slide.

Later I felt good enough to sit outside in the sunshine a couple of times. I took the camera with me and took pictures of the animals and flowers. By this evening I was ready for the steak and baked potatoes Vera fixed for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vera's Birthday

 Vera and I started the day with breakfast at the Oasis, it was very good and I ended up bringing half of mine home. James came up about an ...