Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fools Day

I think the best April Fools Joke I saw today was a Garage Sale Sign pointing up a road South of Chehalis. We drove up it and did not find anything and there seemed to be lots of other cars doing the same thing. We started our day going to a garage sale Vera spotted on the way home from her walk. Then it was off to Centralia for the Grand Opening of a new hobby shop. Not much I needed yet, I hope it gets better with time. We stopped by to see Vera's sister, but she was not there. We went and wandered around a couple of stores until it was time for lunch and it was off to Skippers. After lunch, we called our friends Bob and Nancy to see if we could stop by for a visit. We had a nice time at their place and then took the slow way home looking for buildings to take pictures of.

We found this silo with ivy on it when we went up the road with the garage sale sign on it.

It is pretty, but when I walked across the road to take this picture I caught a whiff of why it is called Skunk Cabbage.

There is a donkey at this farm, one day when I was going by it brayed! Man are they loud! This evening I puttered in the shop while this computer updated itself and Vera played with her new yarn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vera's Birthday

 Vera and I started the day with breakfast at the Oasis, it was very good and I ended up bringing half of mine home. James came up about an ...