Friday, April 15, 2011

A complete Day!

It made my day complete today when I got to go see the twins again! I slept great again last night, almost 9 hours. When Vera finished her walk we made a run to pick up some windows we had ordered for the North end of the house. There is some nice weather forecast and it may be our only chance to put them in. After lunch and working on the planes, I went over to see the twins when they finished their nap. I had a great time and it was fun watching them get band aids from Steve.
The girls had several and then they had them put on the dolls and Elmo.
At snack time Ava would have nothing to do with sitting in her high chair, only Grandma's lap would do. I did not do much the rest of the day, my right knee was hurting so I put heat on it. That led to a nap. Then I came in here and played with Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vera's Birthday

 Vera and I started the day with breakfast at the Oasis, it was very good and I ended up bringing half of mine home. James came up about an ...