Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Nothing beats Warm Biscuits!

I headed out to work on the B-36 right after breakfast and emails. I want to cover from the tail to the front so the airflow can not get under the covering seams. The fin is what I planned on finishing today. Little did I know it would take all day!
14 pieces of covering to do the vertical fin. Again it involves two colors to represent the magnesium and aluminum areas. Lots of measuring and cutting small pieces. I took a break for lunch at Noon when Vera got home from bible study. That led to a nap which meant I missed seeing the twins as they left early today. I did have a nice visit with Steve and Dianne. I took another break for dinner and Vera had made the best cheese biscuits. I had an extra one for dessert and the last one just before I started this.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Vera's Birthday

 Vera and I started the day with breakfast at the Oasis, it was very good and I ended up bringing half of mine home. James came up about an ...