Wednesday, February 17, 2016

The Busy Birthday

I took Vera to bible study today, because I thought that I might need the car to pick up Jackie and Chris at the bus depot.  They were coming down to get the Malibu Joe used to have.  Things worked out so I did not need to do that and they ran Bev back to Portland so I didn't have to do that either.  While I was waiting I got caught up on my blog entries and I had a call from Barry.  His shoulder is coming along nicely and Mona's eye gets better every day.  After bible study I let Sam out and he had a great time playing with the limbs again, he is one happy dog in the picture, his tail was wagging like crazy.  Cathy, Bridget and Tor came by and delivered a peanut butter pie, I am really looking forward to that!  Then Vera and I ran down to Kaiser for my biannual knee Xray.  Kaiser does it to make sure the replacement is holding up OK.  After making a dental appointment we went over to Freddy's for a late lunch of halibut fish and chips.
This evening Jackie and Chris stopped by on the way home and showed us the Malibu.  We had a nice visit before they had to head back to Lynnwood.  I had a great time today answering all the birthday wishes on Face Book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apache

  I was out by the Smart Car when I saw an Apache Gunship fly by heading North.  I heard it turn and pretty soon it went by going South.  It...